The Swim Factory is a boutique swim school creating safe, happy and efficient swimmers, located in the Fremantle area, Perth and Cranbourne West area, Melbourne.
Our small class sizes and dedicated indoor teaching space - heated to 32C year round - provides an ideal learning environment for every child.
We cater for children age 4 months to 12 years of age.
We are looking for reliable, dedicated, friendly people to join our team. It’s vital for us to employ people who can give us a long-term commitment, which is essential in creating trust, security and safe environment for the children in the swimming program.
New employment opportunities in Cranbourne West, VIC
JOIN MELBOURNE’S NEWEST SWIM SCHOOL
We are looking for experienced teachers in the areas of:
- Babies 6 months to one year (parents in the water)
- Toddlers from 1 year to 3 years (parents in the water)
- Pre-school age 3 to 5 years (no parents in these classes)
- School age beginners (teachers in the water)
- School age stroke development (some in water teaching)
About you - you will:
- Be experienced in your specialty area
- Be able to create a fun, safe and interactive class environment for your pupils
- Want to be part of a dynamic team
- Be a good communicator with parents and peers
- Be skilled in developing and implementing your own lesson plans
- Willing to follow our guidelines on skill levels, school structure and teaching philosophy
- Be committed long-term
- Be able to travel easily to the centre, located in the Fremantle area (Perth) & Cranbourne West (Melbourne)
[NB: nominate the days/shifts you can work on a regular basis-you do not have to be able to work all days]
- Mornings: 8:00am-12:00pm Mon-Sun [7 days]
- Afternoons: 3:00-7:00pm Monday to Friday
Qualifications and Licences (all current)
- Austswim Teacher of swimming and Water Safety, and/or Teacher of Infants Aquatics, Teacher of Competitive Strokes
- CPR/1st Aid
- Working with Children Check
- Professional insurances
How to Apply