A boutique swim school creating safe, happy and efficient swimmers
Located in a new and stunning indoor heated facility in Cranbourne West area, Melbourne, The Swim Factory program is led by an established team with many years experience in swim coaching and running swim schools across Australia and internationally.
We believe swimming should be fun, but it also must be taught professionally, with consistency, clear direction and quality entrenched through every facet of the child’s experience.
Every child deserves to be taught to swim safely and competently and we pride ourselves on creating safe, happy and efficient swimmers.
Many families attend once per week on a year-round basis, which allows their children to advance their swimming and maintain it year-round, while not overwhelming the family schedule.
Swimming is a skill that can be enjoyed for a lifetime and takes regular practice to develop and maintain. Practicing swim skills as often as possible is the best way for your child to become a great swimmer.
- The Swim Factory
What sets us apart?
The Swim Factory prides itself on:
- A focus on teaching correct technique
- Regular teacher training to ensure consistent methods are used across our program
- Small class sizes to ensure a personal teaching environment
- Minimal reliance on floatation devices
- Not open to general public, a quieter, less busy atmosphere
- Beautiful environs for children and parents
- Eco-friendly design of facilities to minimise water wastage
- Use of technology as an integral part of the learning process
- Rather than offer 'trial" classes we encourage parents to visist and view classes in action as a better way to prepare parents for ‘Infant Aquatics’ classes
- In classes where parents are not in the water, our timetable allows once a Term for the last 5 minutes of each class to speak with your child’s teacher and reflect on their progress.
Our teachers are Austswim qualified and hold current Working With Children and first aid certificates. We pride ourselves on regularly re-training and up-skilling our teachers to ensure each child receives the best, most up to date teaching practice.
The founders of The Swim Factory have over 40 years experience teaching learn to swim, and have run successful swim schools in Sydney (Aquadot), Canberra (Kippax) and Dubai (Swim Dubai) and have worked with some of the world’s leading swim school operators including the legendary Forbes Carlisle.